Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sick- Covid-19 day 667

 Today I took my mom to be tested for Covid-19. She has low fever, body ache, sore throat, headache, cough, and runny nose. This poor woman is not feeling great.

Ale and I have sore throat, and the girls are feeling fine. We are also concerned because we got news that someone at the New Year’s party tested positive for Covid.

The line to be tested was LONG. It took us solid forty minutes to be tested- which was not bad considering other drives had a 2 hour wait.


My mom and Ale did the rapid test, and got their results in half an hour or less. They are NEGATIVE. I did the saliva test, and I’ll be getting the results sometime tomorrow.

Since the lines for testing are insanely busy and the girls are feeling fine, I’ll wait a bit more to test them. Just until all this craziness is over.

I think what my mom has is influenza, and I have a feeling that the rest of us will get it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment