Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Sing 2- Covid-19 day 673


Our family is still sick. My mom and Ale are feeling better, but they are still coughing a lot. Last Saturday I woke up with fever over 101F. I took Tylenol and Ibuprofen and I slept all afternoon. I need to be on top of my medication, otherwise I start feeling really crappy.


Later on that day, we gathered the fam to watch the new Sing 2. The girls were looking forward to watch it, and since we're all feeling sick, it sounded like a great idea watching it at home instead of going to the movies. We put subtitles in Spanish so vovó Zete could enjoy it too.

We all loved it. Sing 2 is as good as the first one, and the girls have been watching it over and over again. We definitely like it way better then Encanto.

No comments:

Post a Comment