Monday, March 14, 2022

School break- Covid-19 day 735

The girls have been free from homework and other school responsibilities for the past five days due snow make up day and teacher’s compensation days.



I was so glad for being able to do something fun with them even though I was working four days out of the five they had off. We took them to the bounce house and bowling. Then they had friends over, and a sleepover at their best friend’s house.

Giovanna’s been feeling a little under the weather with fever and cough. Today I woke up feeling ache and unwell. I think I probably got something from her.

We tested her for Covid-19 and it was negative. Testing for Covid got a lot easier since families in the U.S started receiving free at-home tests. Bianca, Ale, and vovó Zete are feeling fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment