Monday, April 4, 2022

192nd Annual General Conference

 This past weekend we had the sacred opportunity to sit down as a family and hear from the prophet of God and His apostles. For the first time after the pandemic, general conference was open to the public. Limited tickets were distributed throughout stakes and districts around the US and Canada.



This year my mom and I prepared Conference journals for the girls. It was A LOT of work, but it was worth it. They turned out really cute, and the girls will be able to take notes on them every year.




On Sunday after the last session we had our traditional Ice Cream Sunday. I love general conference weekend, my family, and making memories with them. Heavenly Father is wonderful to me, and I feel His tender love and merciful hands everyday in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment