Friday, April 29, 2022

Y mountain

Today my mom and I hiked the Y. I remember when I hiked the Y for the first time I promised myself never do it again. This is my third time hiking it. 


My mom has come so many times to Utah and I never had the idea to take her for a hike there. It is a hard one, but the view is incredible. A few things along the trail have changed since my first hike; there are a couple of picnic tables, and several seats on the top and bottom of the Y.



My mom and I had a fun time together, talking and laughing. 


After our hike, we stopped by at the Provo Temple to see the beautiful flowers. Aren't they wonderful?


Provo Temple is my favorite one. I will miss it so much! I am still not happy with the announcement of its reconstruction.




No comments:

Post a Comment