Thursday, May 12, 2022

Ordinary day

 After several weeks of cold (and snow), the weather is finally getting pleasant and warmer.


Today, after dropping off Giovi at the gymnastics, vovó Zete, Bianca and I sat down on the grass under a beautiful blue sky. We played campfire, dancing, and singing while waiting for Giovi to be done.

I absolutely love sitting/laying on the grass and admiring the green trees and blue sky.


It was a great, ordinary day. I slept wonderfully in the morning  after my twelve hour shift the night before, and I woke up feeling happy and rested. I usually wake up with body ache and feeling crapy after my shifts.

I am also enjoying the fact Bianca is not bringing homework anymore since summer break is right around the corner (two more weeks!!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment