Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Happy birthday daddy

I worked last night and I am back to work tonight again. Within work and sleep I managed to prepare a family lunch to celebrate Ale’s 38th birthday since he would be working from home.


I set my alarm to go off at noon. After waking up I drove to Doña Mary restaurant to get our lunch. I wanted to cook something special, but clearly I wouldn’t be able to do it, so my coworker from Mexico suggested me to try Molcajete.


Funny thing Doña Mary restaurant is literally next to our house. I prepared a beautiful table, and one by one the girls and I said things we love about dad.



After lunch, the girls gave daddy the presents they made by themselves. Giovanna wrote and illustrated a book with her own version of The Lion King.

Bianca wrote him a beautiful card. I absolutely love her cute spelling and drawings!



Happy birthday daddy! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment