Monday, August 29, 2022

Bianca and Giovanna lose their teeth

 Tonight Tooth Fairy will be visiting two beautiful girls in our home. Giovanna’s and Bianca’s tooth fell out on the very same day.


Giovi lost her bottom right premolar while playing with her tooth and watching TV. This is the eighth tooth she loses.

Bianca lost her third tooth while in school. When I picked her up, she ran to me holding a little bag with her tooth in. It had fallen while she was eating. She was so excited!


I am so happy losing their baby teeth has been a good experience for them. Unfortunately, it wasn't for me. My teeth wouldn't fall by itself, and I had a really bad odontophobia growing up.

Anyways, I am excited for both of them to find dollars under their pillows tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment