Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas 2022

Because this year I was working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we had to change a few things and do it differently than how we usually do. We had our traditional Christmas dinner one day before Christmas eve, on the 23rd.



Giovanna made a beautiful presentation about the true meaning of Christmas. Then we ate desserts and watched to my favorite Christmas movie Home Alone. 




On the morning of the 24th we did our secret Santa. The goal was to make each other gifts instead of buying them at the store. Everybody did a great job and I am very excited to keep this tradition in our family for years to come.

From Giovi to daddy


From mommy to Giovi


From daddy to Bibi


From Bibi to mommy


I had planned to have Ale and the girls spend Christmas eve with the Matutes while I was at work. I was lucky enough to be put on call which means I was able to spend a few hours with them before heading to the hospital around eight o'clock. 

The girls had a lot of fun. Parting with the Matutes is always fun!
 

On the morning of the 25th the girls run to the Christmas tree to see if Santa had left gifts for them. I prepared a delicious Christmas breakfast and we spent the day watching Christmas movies until it was time for me to go back to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment