Monday, March 20, 2023

St. Patrick's Day 2023

 I've been studying and working so much I barely have time to breath. It's been very tiring working, studying, and being a wife and mother full time. I feel like I've been pulling from every side. It's been challenging, but I am so grateful for being able to it all. I know it will be worth it.


Last Saturday I made time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Bianca was remembering last time we celebrated it, and I realized it was time to do something fun with the girls again. I planned a rainbow themed breakfast, and the girls planned some games for us to play.



It was so fun, and I felt like a good mother again. Since I started school, I haven't been able to do as much as I used to with the girls, and that hurts me. A lot. But it won't be like this forever, plus I am doing a good job getting all schooling done during the week so we can enjoy the weekend together. It's been working great so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment