Monday, April 24, 2023

Weekend

Last Friday Giovanna had her very first sleepover at her friend's house. At our home we have a no sleepover rule, but after meeting her friend's family, Ale and I agreed that would be okay to let her go this time. She was so happy when we told her!



I had to work on Friday, and Ale worked from home until late that night. Because of that Bianca had to entertain herself until Ale was done with work. She was sad that her sister wasn't sleeping home, so when I had time I called from work and asked her to read me her new book her sister bought her at the Book Fair at school.

After logging off from work, Ale took her to have dinner at Cafe Rio. I told her she could wake me up around 10:30 on Saturday to make a special breakfast together. I had four hours of sleep and I could barely open my eyes, but I dragged myself out of bed for our "date". 



We made chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and hash browns. It was delicious. Then after breakfast we watched a movie called 9. In the meantime, Ale went to pick up Giovi. 

In the afternoon, we headed to Lehi for Dominic's birthday party. He turned seven. It was super cute and the kids had a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment