Friday, May 19, 2023

Elementary school graduation

My heart is aching a little. Giovanna graduated from elementary school. My baby girl is growing up way to fast. When summer is over I will be driving her to Junior High!! She is super excited (I am not!).


It was a beautiful ceremony. The kids have been participating in the where a police officer comes to the school and teach the kids about civil responsibility, drugs and alcohol use, and . Each kid who completed the program receive a medal and a certificate. Giovanna also got for completing extra goals.



She was also nominated for  and outstanding work at music class. 




It was a lovely and bittersweet night. I am sad Giovi is saying goodbye to our Timp family, but I know she will do great things at Junior High. She is getting so big and I can't wait to see all her accomplishments in life. Go Giovi go!


Plus, I still have Bianca in elementary school to enjoy! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment