Monday, May 20, 2024

If

 I remember when I was a kid I used to talk to my imaginary friend all the time. I named it "Angel" and we would have long conversations all the way back home from school, or when I needed advices, or when I was frustrated. Angel was my best friend.


Talking to Giovanna about the new movie "IF", she told me she never had an imaginary friend. That made me sad, I am not going to lie. And I am not sure if Bianca has one either. She said she does and his name is Gale.


On Saturday our family went to the movies to watch the much anticipated IF. It is such a cute movie, and some scenes got me very emotional. I 100% recommend it. The girls also love it! I caught Ale snoozing off a few times during the movie, which he firmly denies haha. 

After that we did some shopping and finished the night with some delicious Brazilian esfihas. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment