Monday, May 6, 2024

Oak Canyon end of the year concert

I was so excited when Giovanna told her end of the year concert was going to be Disney themed songs! I grew to love everything Disney after Giovanna was born. She used to love Disney Channel, Disney movies, Disney parks, Disney princesses, and our frequent visits to Disney store before they close their doors in Utah.



I was even more excited about her playing Jurassic Park, one of my favorite movies of all times! She would practice it every day and wouldn't get tired of listening to her play it over and over again.

I felt some goosebumps when the whole band played it together. It was so cool!!!


It was a beautiful night! Giovi was so happy that the Brito kids could come to watch her perform. 



Go Giovi! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment