Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ana Beatriz AKA Bia e Lucas Mendes Valim


I miss my country and my family. I specially miss my two sunshine- Bia e Lucas who brighten my day every time I see their beautiful smile. 


Bia is eigh years old. She likes drawing and she's really good at it. She also likes books, games on iPad, You Tube, beach, evenings in the pool and Monster High. She has the best grades and masters Math. She prays every night and never forgets to ask Heavenly Father to provide a way for our family to be together soon. I love my forever baby girl!


Lucas is four and full of life. He has so much energy! He loves running around, jumping and swimming. He also likes cars, trucks, movies, grandma's cuddles and snacks. His favorite color is blue and he likes to emphasize he's macho. He has a big heart and quite a temper too, just like his mom. He's our lil man and we love him more than chocolate. 

There are no words to express how much I love and miss these two, daughter and son of my heart!