Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day 2018

Happy Labor Day!

Ale and Giovanna didn't have school today, so after a long day of work, errands and naps we drove up to Uinta National Forest with chairs, blankets, wood, marshmallows, crackers and chocolate to watch the sundown. It was a perfect evening full of my favorite things: family, nature and smell of fire.








Ale lighted the fire while I helped the girls set up their princess tent. We all sat down around the fire to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. We found a perfect spot by the stream. The girls explored the waters and played on a fallen tree. It was so relaxing! I love connecting with nature. For me it is the best medicine! I am hoping it won't be too cold to take my mom and sister there in mid October. I am sure they would love to roast some marshmallows too!

No comments:

Post a Comment