Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Uma

I had been waiting for a package to arrive home, and last Friday it finally came. Inside there were a beautiful Minnie Mouse sweater embroidered with Bianca's name I'll be gifting her for Christmas and an Uma costume (from the movie Descendants) for Giovanna.


Giovanna has been asking for an Uma costume for a long time and I finally bought one for her. My girls have SO many costumes I decided not to buy them anymore, but since I noticed it was something Giovi really wanted I got it for her. (Disney store has new markdown on their costumes)

Halloween is over but she is enjoying her costume anyways. She dresses it to go out or to go to school. I let her wear the top and the vest with regular pants because it looks really cute and I want her to enjoy it as much as she can!


I love Giovanna. She is the coolest girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment