Monday, March 3, 2014

Missionary Work

Welcome March!

Tonight we had the missionaries over for our first Family Home Evening of the month. It's always nice having them. Every time they come they bring such a sweet spirit. I cooked Pasta Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli, then we had passion fruit mousse for dessert. After dinner they shared a beautiful message about seeking the spirit during sacrament meeting- Acts 20:7-12


It's amazing how simple actions can change lives forever. It's been sixteen years since I became a  member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I was baptized in May of 1998.

I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It definitely brings out the best in me because I know my life has a purpose and direction.

 Meet with the Missionaries! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment