Wednesday, April 2, 2014

General Conference ideas

 April is here and it is a busy month for us with birthdays, General Conference, Easter, etc.

Yesterday I had a very long day and at night I took the time to work on Giovanna's Easter basket. I usually buy Easter stuff throughout the year- Easter books, stuffed bunnies, and other things we can easily find anytime at thrift stores.


This year I'm filling her basket with the cutest singing plush bunny, a fairy book, a beach towel, coloring kit, and chocolates. We also bought a princess Ariel doll for her. I'm sure she will love it!

I'm also planning our LDS General Conference weekend. I'll be printing some General Conference activities for Giovanna.






I'll print a church statistical report for me and Ale to guess.

Watch LDS General Women's Meeting HERE to be uplifted and learn you are a precious daughter of Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment