Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sophie the giraffe

I'm back with my old old mobile phone. I lost my iPhone at Walmart and no one has returned it. Today I was checking out some pictures on my old phone and I found some precious ones of Giovanna when she was still a baby.


When Giovanna started teething I decided to buy her a Sophie the Giraffe. I was absolutely sure it would be so useful and she would love it! We went to several Babies R Us stores and we finally found one on our little trip to Las Vegas.

After the marathon, baby Giovanna simply didn't like Sophie the Giraffe! After visiting each store and paying $25 bucks for a teether, she didn't use it at all. This picture was taken after we pushed Sophie into Giovanna's mouth. Two seconds later she spilled it right out.

I can't believe how big she is getting! In a couple of months our baby will be four years old! They grow up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment