Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Jesus in a Cruz

Giovanna is four and she loves all stories about Jesus. Actually, she loves Jesus. She thinks He is pretty cool. Last Easter we taught her about His atonement and resurrection (as we do every Easter time). After that, pretty much every week after Family Home Evening she asks to watch "Jesus in a Cruz".

I let her watched to it once or twice, than I didn't anymore. It's a sad and intense story, specially for a little girl. But I still wanted to nurture her love and interest for the atonement of Jesus Christ. So now every time she asks, we read her an Easter illustrated book.


She keeps amazing me with her choices and spirituality. I couldn't be more proud!
She is a blessing and an example in our lives, and I'm so grateful for being her mama.

I love you my princesa!