Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Grandma is finally here!

Yesterday we had a busy day. We woke up super excited to finally pick up my mom at the airport. In the morning we took Giovanna to preschool. Then we bought some balloons and drove straight to the Salt Lake International Airport. We parked the car and in less than ten minutes waiting, my mom arrived. 

The flight was long and she was so tired, but at the same time so happy and relieved for finally being here. Giovanna was thrilled for seeing her grandma after two years, and I just couldn't hold my tears. Ale was there too...  recording everything! 

What a priceless moment!


Of course first thing we did when we got home - after eating - was opening the suitcases! My favorite part!



 Thank you family and friends from Brazil for the beautiful gifts. We absolutely love each one of them and we love each one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment