Thursday, August 13, 2015

Last Prenatal Visit

This will be our last week as a family of 3. Next Monday we will be welcoming to this world our little girl Bianca. It wasn't exactly easy to get here, but I'm so happy and grateful we made it. Family is the most precious and sacred thing we can have in this decaying world. 

I'm specially grateful for having my mom with us at this last appointment. She could meet my doctor, the facility and staff, and my prenatal visit routine. She also heard Bianca's heart beat, and I am so happy she can share this wonderful moment with us.


 We talked to the doctor about what to expect next Monday. We'll be probably arriving at the birth center around 5:30am and the C-section is scheduled to 7:30am. My mom and Giovanna will be waiting in the room while Ale will be with me in the operating room. I'll be recovering at the hospital for three days, then we'll be all set to finally go home and enjoy our baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment