Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Living Planet Aquarium

I can't believe December has arrived and soon we'll be setting up our Christmas tree. Is time flying or what? Yesterday we took the girls (I LOVE saying that on plural!) to the aquarium. I think last time we went Giovanna was about 3 years old. It was fun!


The new aquarium is now located in Draper and opened its doors on March 2014, and it is much bigger than the old one in Sandy. They also have a few new exhibits. Our favorite part is definitely the Journey to South America - maybe because we are from South America. I love to see the toucans and Giovanna loves crossing the adventurous forest bridge. It was Bianca's first time at the aquarium. She was very curious about everything around here. I can't wait for her to grow a little bigger so these two princesses of mine can have some fun together!






No comments:

Post a Comment