Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Best time of the year

I am so sick. Yesterday I washed my hair and went outside in a windy cold day. Every time I do that I get sick - sore throat and body ache. Ale's been great! He has been taking care of the kids, driving Giovanna to school, fixing meals and making me hot chocolate. 

I pretty much shower every two hours, sleep and read books to Giovanna before bed these days. That is it. I hate being sick! I am hoping to get better soon so we can decorate our house for Christmas. We are all very excited! This is the best time of the year!

Luke 1:26-27

"The angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, to a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary".

No comments:

Post a Comment