Friday, July 21, 2017

A is for architecture

One of the reasons I love summer is the numerous activities going on around the city every year. I am an outdoor person. Don't get me wrong, I love being home but I can't stay inside on a beautiful sunny day. It just doesn't feel right!

This week I took the girls to the Museum of Peoples and Cultures in Provo. Every Tuesday and Thursday of July they offer free summer classes and teach a variety of topics. Last Tuesday the girls learned about architecture in different countries and they were able to build their own projects out of straws, toilet paper rolls and pipe cleaners. 


Giovanna made one pyramid of Egypt with a few straws while Bianca glued a couple of ice cream sticks on the paper. Well done girls! They also played games and won prizes.

Happy Pioneer's Day and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment