Thursday, July 20, 2017

Cowabunga Bay

Last Monday the girls and I headed to Cowabunga Bay Water Park in Draper, UT. It was our very first time there. They also have one in Las Vegas but we have never been there either. 

My lucky girls have a wonderful dentist who cares about their smile in every way. Once a year they have this awesome patient appreciation party. Last year we got free tickets to watch The Batman Lego Movie, and this year the office arranged to close the water park for three hours just for the patients.


I don't need to mention how much we had enjoyed our time there! The water was nice and warm, and although it rained a little it didn't ruin the fun. I had planned to stay for one hour and a half the most, but we ended up staying the whole three hours. It was really fun!

Best part: all the pools were shallow enough for Giovi and Bianca swim without my help. And all the slides are also kids friendly. I even slide in one of the them with Bianca. Bianca had a blast the whole time we were there! We left a little after nine in the evening, and she was still electric. 

Watch this cute movie of Bianca dancing. It makes me laugh every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment