Thursday, July 13, 2017

Tea with the Queen

Summer is a busy time. Fortunately there is always a lot to do and see. I am still learning how to get around in Utah County but last year when we were living in Alpine we found out about American Fork Steel Days. Throughout the whole week residents and non-residents can enjoy picnic and movie in the park, tournaments, parade, fireworks and much more.


Part of the festivities is the Mother-daughter Tea with the Queen where girls of any age join Miss American Fork for an afternoon of tea, pictures, nail painting, and face painting. I thought it would be the perfect place to take my girly princess Giovanna.



Both of us had a lovely time. I am grateful for times like this where I can share with my child how wonderful it is to be a woman, the finest creation of Heavenly Father. We are sure special!

Bianca had a playdate with daddy while Giovi and I were at the tea. I can't wait for next summer to bring her! She will absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment