Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Farm Country

Yesterday after dropping off Giovanna at school we took Bianca to see the animals at the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Have I already mentioned she loves animals? All of them!


She got there a little tired because I had to wake her up early in the morning to go to an appointment. But once she saw the baby chicks and horses she got really excited and ready to explore!




She pet the cows, goats, sheeps, took a ride on the wagon, and of course rode a horse-- her favorite!


She rode the biggest horse, because a little boy didn't want to go, so we skipped a few people in line. I thought she would be scared, but she loved every second of it. I was actually the one who was a bit scared she would fall. 


My brave little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment