Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Family Memories

I love scrapbooks and everything that involves recording family moments.
I've been organizing a few things around the house lately and getting rid of a lot of things we don't use anymore, or never actually used. 

A few years ago I made a scrapbook to give to Ale for our wedding anniversary. 
We've been carrying it (among with other journals and photo albums) to all places we have moved to. It is really heavy and big, so I decided to sort of resize it. I kept the photographs and memos, and I said goodbye to the sheets and the cover.

We have at least four big boxes filled with books, journals, photo albums and scrapbooks. That makes moving a bit hard, so I am glad I did it. But before doing it, I took pictures of the pages.




Check Giovanna's First Birthday scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment