Monday, October 2, 2017

Personal Revelation

The 187th Semiannual General Conference of the church was a delight. We missed our beloved prophet since he wasn't able to attend any of the sessions because of his health. We pray for him and his family. We also missed Elder Hales who wasn't able to attend this conference also due health problems, and passed away on the hospital right after the Sunday morning session. We love and pray for the servants of the Lord, and we are deeply grateful for their work.

This conference was very special for me as I had my questions answered and my concerns addressed by the Lord. Heavenly Father is aware of us, and aware of our pain and every tear we drop. I've been pleading with Him for a long time now for guidance in this next months to come.




My answers came through Elder Russel M Nelson's talk about the Book of Mormon, and his promise if we read it everyday. He said:

"As you prayerfully study the Book of Mormon every day, you will make better decisions - every day. I promise that as you ponder what you study, the windows of heaven will open and you will receive answers to your own questions and direction for you own life."

I have started reading the Book of Mormon about a month ago, and I know this promise will be fulfilled in my life and in my family's life as I prayerfully keep reading it with faith that we will be guided wherever we need to go and in all things we need to do.

This promise is true for me, as it can be for you.


If you missed the conference, you can still watch it HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment