Friday, December 22, 2017

Blessing #lighttheworld - Day 22

Remember I said I had two good news that could turn into great news? Well, one of them did turn into a great new... Ale got a job!!! We are beyond happy and grateful for this blessing. We've been pleading with God, and He had answered our prayers. What a great Christmas gift!

The other good new I will disclose later.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do". -3 Nephi 27:21


Ways you can follow the example of Jesus Christ

- Write it in a note your favorite teaching of Jesus Christ and pass it along to someone
-Focus on emulating this week a characteristic of Jesus Christ you admire the most.
- Send the person a note of appreciation expressing your gratitude for his or her example

No comments:

Post a Comment