Monday, December 18, 2017

Pijamas Day #lighttheworld - Day 18

School is almost over. Two more days then we are free to enjoy long days on our Pjs, just waiting for Christmas. Gladly I have everything ready- gifts, grocery, clean house... I love this time of the year, and I promised myself I won't let anything (problems) ruin my Christmas spirit.

Today was Polar Express day at Mrs. Fredrickson class. Giovanna wore the Christmas pajamas grandma made for her last year, and came back home telling us great things about her day. I have so many reasons to be thankful for, and one of them definitely is for the nice school Giovi gets to go to.


Bianca also wore Christmas pijamas (of course!)- the one my mom sewed for Giovanna when the whole family came to visit us in 2011. I am so glad I saved it because the one my mom made for Bianca last December doesn’t fit her anymore!

"For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you". -Matthew 6:14



Ways you can feel the power of forgiveness:

- Does someone really get on your nerves? Write down all of that person's positive qualities, and then try to imagine how God sees him or her.
- Do you have a family member or friend who's offended you? Give the person a call, and resolve your differences.
- Do you have unresolved differences with someone? Don't let anger or regret fester. Take action to work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment