Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Winter sickness

Last week Giovanna started complaining of headache. I even checked her out of school twice. Then on Friday she had fever and didn't make to school at all. She had gotten a cold, which passed to Bianca, who passed to me (and possibly Ale). I've been doing nothing but taking pain killers and resting.


I feel so blessed I have two wonderful girls who play with each other, and make each other's company while I lay down on the couch to rest my ill body. Sometimes, Giovanna wakes up in the morning, she goes to Bianca's room, then grabs her out of her crib, and plays with her until I wake up. I even hear Giovanna shushing her little sister to be quite so I can sleep a little longer.

They also make a huge mess in their rooms (which I'll have to help clean up when I feel better).

They are so little and so thoughtful. They are constantly asking me how I am felling, bringing their stuffed animals to make me company, and some water in case I am thirsty. They love me and take such a good care of me. I am sure one lucky mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment