Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Disney World & Universal Studios

One of the things that helped me decide picking a family of four kids was the trip they offered me to Disney World. I remember my mom once tried to take me and my sister to Disney when we were kids, but my father didn't let us go afterwards. I was very excited about this trip.





We stayed at Universal Orlando resort and we had a blast. What an awesome place- the rooms, the pool, food, the park, everything! The Kelley girls and their cousins were all cheerleaders and they had a competition in Orlando. It was a fun experience watching them perform. Those girls worked so hard everyday on their cheerleader routine. It was crazy!


Then a couple of days after the competition we went to Disney World. I was so happy! It was my first time at Disney and I wished my family was there with me. Disney is a beautiful and magical place. We had breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and his friends, then we explored the parks.

I also wished I had a better camera. Luckily, the Kelleys took good pictures of me.






I definitely want to go back to Disney World. Ale and the kids have never been there before. So far we only had the chance to go to Disneyland- which is also great. But I am itching to finally meet Pandora- the world of Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment