Thursday, April 26, 2018

Egged on

Although we still have 55 days until summer, it is looking and feeling like summer already, and I love it! A while ago I bought a new game to play with the kids during hot days, but it's been so warm and beautiful lately I decided to open the game and play with them!


It is called egged on and basically one person fills some eggs with water, then the players spin the wheel which will point to how many eggs should be cracked over our head or somebody else's head. If we get splashed we are out. It is a perfect summer game since involves water!

  
Giovanna asks to play it everyday now after school.

This game is so much fun and super affordable. I paid about $4 bucks for it. I bought it at Walmart, but I am sure it can easily be found at any store.

No comments:

Post a Comment