Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Sealing anniversary

Eight years ago today Ale and I were sealed at Salt Lake Temple. I can’t enumerate all the things we’ve been through these past eight years, but I know everything turned out to be blessings as they have strengthened our marriage and our relationship. Our love and companionship have grown so much and we are an eternal family.


There was no better way to celebrate our sealing anniversary than going to the temple and remembering the covenants we’ve made in this holy place. So today we left the girls at the Arbons and headed to Jordan River Temple.


The temple is a place of beauty- inside and out. I love this time of the year where the temple garden is full of flowers. The smell is so sweet and pleasant! The temple is a place of peace, where we discharge from the heaviness of the world and we truly connect with heavens.

I feel blessed for having a companion who shares the same beliefs as I, and for the beautiful family we’ve been raising together. Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father are the center of our lives and in everything we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment