Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Ale is 3.4

My dear husband is one more year older, smarter and more handsome. And I planned a whole day of surprises for him. In the morning after dropping off Giovanna to summer reading, Bianca, Ale and I had breakfast together. We had a typical American breakfast with pancakes, eggs, hash browns, toast, sausage and bacon.



 Then later that day we had a sleepover at the Britos. They offered to be with the girls while I took Ale to downtown Salt Lake for dinner. And guess where I took him?


Lucky 13!!!!!! If you've been there you know that place is awesome and has THE BEST burger and fries in Utah valley. Besides, it's just a cool place to hang out. Ale loved the surprise. I can't even remember the last time we went there. Three years ago?


After finishing our burger I gave Ale his present. I confess I was very excited about that. I picked a gift I knew he would simply adore. And he did! Bingo.



His gift was an Ancestry DNA kit. You know he loves genealogy and with this test by collecting his saliva and sending the sample back to Ancestry laboratory he is able to find relatives among the five million DNA profiles that has already been collected. It's really exciting and we can't wait to find out possible relatives he might have around the globe. It was the perfect gift for him.  


But the surprises didn't stop there. When we went back to the Britos, they were waiting for us to sing happy birthday. After all, what is a birthday without a birthday cake, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment