Friday, July 20, 2018

LDS missionaires and Pioneer Concert

Hermana Solis and hermana Cisneros- LDS missionaries came over to have lunch with us today. We love the missionaries and we love feeding them! I cooked Brazilian chicken strogonoff, then we had carriot cake with chocolate frosting for dessert.


After lunch the girls and I drove them home to drop off the cake I wrapped for them to go. Once we got there we helped them to feed the bunnies whose owners left for vacation and rent the basement for the missionaries. The girls had a blast as you can imagine. Then we left sister Solis and sister Cisneros at the chapel on our way back home.


Tomorrow I'll be going to Salt Lake with Giovanna to watch the Pioneer Day Concert. I am so excited! Bianca will stay home with daddy since babies are not allowed at the conference center. Technically, any child under eight is not allowed there, but Giovi is turning eight in a few months, so...


No comments:

Post a Comment