Thursday, September 20, 2018

Au Pair Vacation- Cape Cod

I had so much fun on those two weeks off with my mom. I was so excited to show her every place and everything I knew! After our little adventure in New Hampshire, I took her to Cape Cod. After all, what is a trip to MA without visiting Cape, right?

I drove from North Easton to Cape Cod while my mom took a hundred pictures of the views (and her feet). Back in Brazil we used to go on road trips all the time. Something I’ve always loved the most about our road trips is the fact we talk about everything, and we laugh, and we sing. I love my mom so much! She is so much fun, adventurous, easy going, and funny!


Cape Cod is one of those places once you get there you don't want ever leave. It is so calm, and colonial, and warm and beautiful. I haven't been there during winter, but on summertime this city is a dream with all its colors and beauty!





We visited historic sites, parks, and (of course) the lake. The water was so cold!!! But the weather was hot and humid, and the sky was incredibly blue. Everything I love!






Next I'll be posting about our unforgettable trip to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment