Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Giovanna loses her sixth tooth

Giovi has been having a loose tooth for a long time now and for some reason she can't pull it out, so I scheduled an appointment for her. I remember when I would took forever to pull out my baby tooth and it would harden again, then my permanent one would pop out right behind my tooth, and things would just get out of control. I don't want that to happen to Giovanna.


Today she woke up early to go to school, then around 11am I checked her out and drove her to the dentist. It took literally less than two seconds to pull it out. She didn't feel a thing. She was back to school just in time to start class after lunch break. I bet her new smile was a hit among her classmates. They all get very excited when a tooth comes out.

*Children's Corner Pediatric Dentistry is becoming Burg Children's Dentistry. I am not sure how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment