Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Off to Vegas

The day has finally come! Soon I’ll be flying to Vegas to pick up my beuties at the airport. From there we’ll be driving to LaVerkin. The following day we will head to Zions National Park. It’ll be my sister’s first time there. I can’t wait to show her that magical place!

 It is going to be a quick getaway since we’ll be driving back to Orem on the same day, but I am so excited for it! It’s been two years since last time my mom visited us, and seven years I haven’t personally seen my sister. Last time she came for Christmas in 2011.


Ale will be in school and the girls will spend the night at Mindy's. They are so excited to see auntie and nana, and also to play with Claire and Bella. Please send good vibes on our direction, and see you in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment