Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thirteen years ago

Thirteen years ago I started dating my handsome husband. I can't believe it's been that long! Time is flying (and we are getting old, ugh). I still remember the day we had this dance at our church’s Institute of religion. When I got there with my friends Ale was already there. We talked and laughed. In fact, we already liked each other, but nothing really happened between us until that night when we first kissed. And here we are thirteen years later.



Ale planned a special night for us. We left our girls at Mindy's place in North Salt Lake, and he surprised me with a romantic dinner at Texas de Brazil at City Creek. It was so good! I love being with him, just the both of us! I think it is so important to have these moments away from the kids once in a while. I loved the surprise! After dinner we walked around the Salt Lake temple where we were sealed four years after our first kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment