Friday, October 19, 2018

We’ve been booed!

Halloween is such a fun time of the year! My love for Halloween grew bigger after I had children. Every year we decorate our house, carve pumpkin and go trick or treating. The girls love it all! This year our Halloween will be even more fun with my mom and my sister here. I can't wait!


Our neighbors have been booing each other this Halloween. We've been booed yesterday with delicious pumpkin cookies. Tonight was our turn to boo someone. We got Halloween sugar cookies at the store and secretly delivered to a nice couple from our ward who lives here at the village.



 Bianca hung our We've been booed sign at our door while Giovi and I ran to our neighbor's door to leave the cookies.

Here is a free "You've been booed" printable if you want to start this new tradition on your own neighborhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment