Monday, October 1, 2018

Welcome October!

October is my favorite month! This is the month Giovanna was born; the one we have our semi-annual General Conference; the month we can enjoy the pleasant weather of Fall, and the one we celebrate Halloween.


This year, October will be even more special. As Giovanna is turning eight, she is preparing herself to get baptized in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She can also start attending the General Women's session of General Conference at the Conference Center with me. I am really excited to take her as she's been asking for the last couple of years "why we can't go there to watch it?"

On top of all these good news, my mom and my sister are arriving in a few weeks!!! I'll be reuniting with them in Las Vegas, then we'll spend a day at Zions National Park, and finally driving back home for the girls who will be dying to see their grandma and their auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment