Monday, November 19, 2018

Back to Brazil

This weekend we drove to Las Vegas to drop off my mom and my sister to the airport to fly back to Brazil. Since their flight was scheduled to Saturday early in the morning we reserved one night at the hotel. We got in Vegas just in time to enjoy all the beautiful lights along the Strip.



The girls walked the whole time and didn't even complain. Bianca who was in Vegas for the very first time was amazed by the lights, the music and the crow. They loved all attractions and everything else about this trip except having to say goodbye to grandma and auntie.


We rented a van and drove all the way to Vegas singing songs from all movies you can imagine- Tarzan, Frozen, Moana, Tangled, and of course The Greatest Show Man, which my girls watch all. the. time.


Saturday around 4:00am my mom, my sister and I woke up to take a shuttle to the airport while Ale and the kids stayed in the hotel sleeping. The girls had said their goodbyes the night before because we knew it would be impossible for them to wake up that early.

It was so sad seeing them leave. I wish they could've stayed longer, but I am so grateful for the time we spent together! It was wonderful having them and we had so much fun all these days. The girls will sure miss sleeping with them and playing with them. We put a mattress in my room and everybody was sleeping there. Every day was a big slumber party. I think I'll wait a few days before taking it down.

After taking my mom and my sister to the airport, and after checking out the hotel our family drove to Las Vegas Nevada Temple where we visited when Giovanna was only four months old. 






On our way back home we stopped in St. George to see the Britos who were there visiting family. We got home around midnight. We took showers, brushed our teeth and didn't wake up until 10:00 in the morning next day.




No comments:

Post a Comment