Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas songs

Something I love the most about Christmas season is the Christmas songs we can listen to on the radio throughout the month of December. I already have my favorite Christma's station set so every time I get in the car I play them. Sometimes the fam complains and wants to listen to something else. Sometimes they sing along.

Christmas songs have the power to warm my heart and tune myself with the true meaning of Christmas- Jesus Christ. They are beautiful and calm. Three of my favorite Christmas songs are Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas sang by Frank Sinatra,  The Christmas Song sang by Nat King Cole, and O Holy Night by Josh Groban. I absolutely LOVE their voices!

"(...) And so I'm offering this simple phrase to kids from one to ninety-two although it's been said many times, many ways: "Merry Christmas to you"".

* * * * * * * *

Thursday has started like this around here


No comments:

Post a Comment