Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Walls

The walls of our home tell our story. I like decorating them with pictures of our family, drawings from the girls, and everything that reminds us of good times we had together.

On the wall between Bianca and Giovanna's rooms I have their arts they've made at home, school, art classes, and from my niece and nephew as well. I look at them every time I walk from one room to another.


In my girl's rooms you can see right above their beds a frame with amazing cross stitches my sister made for each one of them when they were born. I absolutely love them!


For a while now the wall on our bedroom has been waiting to be decorated. I wasn't sure if I should hang a picture of our family, or a mirror, or just leave it blanked (Ale is always concerned whatever we hang there it might fall on our heads).

A few days ago I had this idea of hanging the Fenway Park puzzle Ale and I did and framed a while ago along with pictures of us from the time we lived in Massachusetts.


The final result was exactly what I had in mind. I love it! And I hope when Ale sees it he will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment