Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I am blond!

Last week I bought a highlight kit and I asked Ale to highlight my hair just like he did a while ago. First time he did it my hair looked perfect! He did a really good job. So this weekend I sat down in my kitchen chair while he pulled strands of my hair for nearly two hours.


After pulling all the strands he applied the highlight mixture. I left it in my hair for about fifty minutes. When I got out of the shower Ale looked horrified. Indeed, my hair looks REALLY blond with a few orange strands here and there. But it will lighten as I wash it.


The girls love my new hair and keep saying I am so chic. lol

Thank you girls. I love you! And thank you babe for doing everything (even highlighting my hair) to make me happy. I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment