Monday, March 11, 2019

Bianca's first day of preschool

I CAN'T BELIEVE BIANCA IS IN PRESCHOOL ALREADY!!!

And I am having mixed feelings about it. I know it is going to be great for her, but I feel I am losing my baby, and I hate it!


 Last night she got her backpack ready and her sister helped her pick her clothes. We've talked a lot about school, new friends and her new routine so she had no surprises. This morning she woke up really excited to go to school.

Ale, Giovanna and I took her to preschool and watched her for the first fifteen minutes of class. Then we each gave her a hug and we left. About half an hour later I called the school to see how she was doing. They said everything was fine and she was doing great.


When I went to pick her up (a few minutes earlier) her teacher said she cried a little after a couple of hours of class (which I already expected since we were never separated from each more than two hours), but her teacher also said soon Bianca was playing and happy again.


Then after school I took her to Menchies to have an ice cream and to talk about her first day. She told me everything about it- that she played with her friends, sang songs, eat, and brushed her teeth.


When I asked her if she wanted to go back to preschool she put her backpack back on and said: "Let's go". I guess someone already loves preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment